The National Road Traffic Data Portal, located at Archimedeslaan 62, 3584 BA, Utrecht, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
NDW processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this personal data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and / or sensitive information that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 18, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over the age of 18. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
NDW processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter. You will only receive the newsletter if you have given us permission to do so.
- Sending invitations to interesting meetings.
- E-mail contact if necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform about changes to our services and products.
Automated decision making
NDW does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long do we keep personal data
NDW does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We keep the data you provide for receiving our newsletter for up to 10 working days after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Your right of access, correction and transfer
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
- Right of access - You have the right to request an overview of the data we have available about you at any time.
- Right to correction –If your data is incorrect or your data has changed, you can make this known and have it changed by NDW.
- Erasing upright – If you no longer want your personal data to be recorded at NDW, you have the right to have your data erased.
- Right to restriction - If you no longer want your data to be used by NDW, you have the right to restriction. This means that your data has been recorded at NDW, but it is no longer used.
- Right to file a complaint - You have the right to file a complaint about how we handle your data. You can file a complaint for this with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
By contacting NDW via email@example.com, you can make use of these rights.
How we protect your personal data
NDW takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Do you feel that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of abuse? Please contact NDW via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDW privacy statement changes
Cookies on this site
Do you not want cookies to be placed? Then you can easily disable cookies via your browser. You can find out how to do this on the website of the Consumers' Association.
We use a link with enhanced privacy for all YouTube videos. It prevents YouTube videos from leaving cookies on your computer. YouTube may still collect data based on the YouTube privacy policies.